WHY become a member of Next Generation Politics?
Benefits of Membership
- To engage in vital conversations about key civic issues of our time with peers from across the country
- To be notified about events and opportunities in advance of the general public
- To participate in monthly Civic Forums in New York, live or via LiveStream
- To write for our top-notch blog
- To access–and to contribute to–our “for teens, by teens” podcast and videocast
- To be included in the Next Gen GroupMe, through which youth civic leaders from across the country share ideas and opinions
- To gain support from national leadership in hosting activities and events in your community and in making your voice heard more broadly
- To be eligible to become a Next Gen National Officer, helping shape the vision and create policies for the organization
- To demonstrate to colleges and universities that you are an engaged, civically-minded youth leader
- To be part of a national network and movement committed to a very different kind of politics that honors diverse points of view and divergent opinions–next generation politics
Are you interested in joining young people from across the country in starting a Next Generation Politics chapter at YOUR school?
Are you part of a community group that would like to live stream our monthly Civic Forums in New York City?
Are you a civic-minded young person who is eager to be in dialogue with teens from across the country about some of the foremost issues of our times, and to engage with different political perspectives and points of view?
Are you interested in collaborating with Next Gen Politics more generally?
#NEXTGENPOLITICS SOCIAL CHATTER